Monday, December 19, 2016

Recharging Ones Soul

Not sure about you all, but I certainly look forward to my weekends as a "recharger"-  Away from phones, schedules, paperwork, questions to answer, negotiations in biz, and just the good ol' transportin' ones self from here to there to make shit happen.  It is called LIFE afterall.  But man, Friday nights hug me so tight.  Lately Bill and I have been wise fellers and manage to either make a little dinner at home. Or, share a meal with one glass of wine.  Where as back in the day it was kick up yo' heels and knock the town down.  Guess what we learned...that hurts the body.  

He had a big sale early Saturday morning. (I slept in you guys...like til 8am!)  I had a hair appt.  A hair appt that takes F.O.U.R. hours to get through. You guys, it kills me.  Giving up four hours of my weekend for grey hair coverage should be illegal.  I do leave there with a pep in my step.  
That pep in my step would land me sitting next to Shelly on our patio curled up next to the heater lamps and a blankie as we sipped wine.  

Within a couple of hours we'd be invited on our neighbors boat..cruising the harbor.  John and Bill joined us...and tis quite fun unplanned, best plan night!


Last night I made a family meal for our birdies....

Sitting around the table in a warm home, eating a home made meal serving my babies, closing the weekend out.  (Bill has a rule that no cell phones allowed at the table) makes for some good open discussion and family chats....It's been freezing here, so that roasted chicken in the oven followed by an apple pie for desert was everything I felt like my family would appreciate.  I did over hear the roasted carrots were a favorite, so there's that. LOL

I wish you a beautiful week.  Kris and I are headed to Sunset (Hollywood) BMT clinic today.  For love. For check ups, for advice, and for hugs.  Always, always hugs....

I leave you with this beauty of a view.  Russ and Jodee- Their beautiful boat "America Jane"- 





May you sail through your week with ease.....


Very Merry,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: