Monday, December 12, 2016

Laughter Is So Good


Unfortunately there's a side of me that has a problem with bursts of laughter that sometimes cannot be stopped.  So much so, I've had to exit places because it gets just too uncomfortable. Most times these laughter bouts happen at inappropriate times. If I make eye contact with Kris, Kali or Jenn during these bouts it's over..LOL.  Because things just get a tad more ugly.  Like I must cross my legs and really get out of view. 

This video made me laugh so hard. For one, it just seems like something both of my birds would undeniably sit shot gun to me with the same laughter.  For two, this dads laughter is just too too good.


Enjoy. 


I'm sure no one was hurt terribly bad, so excuse my raw sense of humor...but this is just too good.




I hope Monday treats you well....


Love and Laughter

xo 

This Silly Mama Lisa

No comments: