Wednesday, December 21, 2016

If We Could....

Last Saturday afternoon Shelly and I sipped wine as she shared a memory from a meeting presented to staff at Kaiser.   A place where lives are saved, babies are brought into the world, and employed nurses and doctors are nurturing their patients.  I found the video she spoke of.  So enlightening to watch. 

I've always said, "You never know what others are going through"-

True.

I hope this opens your heart and thoughts.  Most especially during the time of year where we get tangled in holiday rushes. Gifts. Money. Bills. Stress. Life. Schedules. Parties. Heartbreak. Happiness. Life. Busy-ness. Friends. Love. Break-ups. Hurt. Life. Christmas. The spirit of where it began. And why. 


I hope you enjoy. And smile at those around you.  Because you just never know.


Thanks Shell, much love to you my sweet friend.

Body was fighting hard against something we'd have no idea "what it was"-  July 2015
 
   Taken weeks before our journey began last year....



So much love,

This Mama Lisa


No comments: