Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Always Near The Babies

For some reason, every few months I've been gifted with childhood pictures. Some came from my aunt, while others from my cousin.  Last month my auntie Lynda offered some from years back too.  I've always said the way to my heart is pictures.  Give me slices of my childhood and you've done' made my fantasies come true.  LOL.-Seriously though, apparently lots of ours were stolen between the many moves that took place with our family of four.

One of the things I've noticed throughout my years on this Earth is my love for kids. As a matter of fact, while I was a struggling teenager going through some terrifying terrific times with friends *partying* and ditching school, along with "kind of hard times with family life"...my dream was to become a Kindergarten teacher.  It was a dream of mine.  After I had my first "best" accomplishment - The birth of my son. I became active in his mommy-me preschool class.  I LOVED it.  It never came to fruition, but I still have that strong love for kids.  If I'm being honest, some of that has shed from my soul. Maybe because now that I'm a seasoned "adult", I don't have the energy, nor do I have the patience.[with the exception of grandbabies someday God willing]  Especially when they're freaking out near me in any public area.  {I'm like, get that kid OUTTA HERE} kidding.  not really but...

Anyway....here is some oldies of my little cousins, that aren't so little anymore. Jason and Mindi- I was a boppin teenager when my cousin Trevor was born, and so these 80's shots will give you an idea of just how much I love them.  Now, and then.
 Yes, I know I needed braces.  But braces weren't in our budget.  However I did make some out of paper clips because I just wanted to feel that feel.  LOL!  Will you just look at sweet little Mindi!
And Jason, look at you!
 

And then we have this classic.  


Mom and Dad, nineteen seventy something..



How about that kids!

Happy Humpday! 


Lisa Lynn.  


No comments: