Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Truth

HAPPY FRIDAY!

What a long week!  Last week I was pushed down pretty hard with a flu bug.  Something I kept reminding myself over and over was how grateful and lucky I was this last year-and-a-half staying rather well while I was taking care of my bird.  With the amount of hospital days, elevators, and sick people I came in contact with...I was very lucky.  What started off as a sore throat on Sunday morning leaving Havasu turned into a full blown yuck fest.  My ears are still trying to stay unclogged.  I won't share with you how many disgusting nose blowing episodes took place.  Or how on Tuesday while at work I started to cry.  Total pity party. I don't get flu shots, neither does our little family (well except for Kris who was forced by his doc, and got sick a week later, but we can't talk about that...he's well and alive..)  

This week my work load and juggling of life is still the same. It's always an interesting day here in fiberglass land. For the first time in I don't know how long I actually received a couple calls from Kris and didn't have the poop stomach affect. God is good, and I know He has Kris wrapped in the palm of his hands. Me too.  

These pictures illustrate my thoughts. 

Driving to work on Monday. 

 Driving home on Friday.


I hope you all have a peaceful, love filled weekend.  Do what makes your heart full.  Might be a cuddle fest based on the clouds floating by today.


May PEACE and LOVE fill you up. 

This Mama Lisa



No comments: