Friday, August 14, 2015

Why Boats.....




When you can listen to songs that make you cry.  Boats?  Or Sap?  I chose sap today.

At least for me. 

And this song gets me every single time. 

So today as I sit at work, with my Pandora running it's fingers through my hair....

Keeping me sane while I cover the bases for my boy as he fishes to his hearts content today celebrating the 26 years he's toddled around this big Earth.  His birthday is Monday...


I leave you with this tear-jerker.  But man...I love love love this song. 

It's meant for love, for those that have left us.  For those we yearn for. In loss, and in heartbreak.  In love forever. So many thoughts run through me everysingletime I hear this one...

This song.


Enjoy your weekend kids...

I hope it's peaceful.  Or filled with laughter, love and lots of good food.  

Remember to look around and be thankful.  

I promise to post my boat shots, in place of tearful songs next week.

Just having a moment that's all. 

PEACE out friends...

Leese

ps. An old friend of my parents stopped by the shop this week.  His signature ray-ban glasses, his voice, his hugs, and his ever so sweet "Love you girl" when he left...made my week.  I love you too Buster. (excuse the blurry non-scenic shot...but man, talk about take me back to some wild child hood days..)


No comments: