Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Celebrating Chapters.

Saturday afternoon turned our patio and dock table into a celebration for Chapter Twenty Six dude. 

Nothing huge and fancy.  Just small and peaceful. 
Basically, just the way we like it.  You know as I say..."no plans, are the best plans" type of thing.

Raise your hand if you suck at shaded pictures---------------

A patio sprinkled with Kris, Kali, Jen and of course of couple of  his friends.  No pictures to attach.  Just memories.  I had a couple of friends paddle over...so instead of a camera in my hand, I had a corona.  Imagine that!
The day was warm.  Very warm.  And so filled with love.  Zack brought me these.  Talk about winning a ticket to my heart.  I love them Zack.  Thank you 


  Popcorn head.

 Cheers to you dude!


 Of course our restaurant of choice was for this fine dude.  Zimzala's in HB-located inside The Breaker Hotel.  Pet friendly, and an instant win to us!
Photobomb on point back there. LOL

The plan Kris knew was having dinner with his lova.  What he didn't know was his family would be there waiting.  My sis, Wayne, close friends Corey and Zacky made it.  His friend Chris and Michelle drove down from Santa Clarita where it was 180 degrees.  

And the world was just a better place on Saturday evening....

It turns out, I've been working harder than ever right now trying to keep fiberglass flowing in the direction of people's truck beds.  All with the light tap on  my shoulder each day that our daughter is in fact returning to college.  With that said, it's packing her. Moving her. And placing her in the land of San Marcos...again...
What I didn't realize until today is we have ten days.  Ten days kids. To do the whole recipe all over again.
No more lolly-gaggin around Lisa. No more.  Time to wake up. 
 And so I don't continue to leave you hangin' for those boat shots...here's a couple.





Three Six Nine, The Goose Drank Wine.....and kicked serious ass....

Now if I can just jump into a career of racing boats, versus working with the products that build them, we'd all be in the money....right?  HA! Who am I trying to kid. 
I need to sell flowers.  That's it. Flowers. 

Go have a good life kids. 
Get some sleep.
Get dirty. 
Play hard.
Drink good wine.
Eat good food. 
Pray for me. 


May you all go in PEACE-

This Mama Lisa

Happy Sweet Birthday Ava, Alex and Danielle-  You three fill many hearts with love....


No comments: