Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Thing-a-ma-jigger.....

Hey there my always faithful friends.....

You hanging around waitin' to see my latest and greatest tid bits about life?  Or to be exact, last weekend?

Well guess what?  My little cord...that looks like this:
Broke.  So I bid a huge thank you for the 4 solid good years of transferring many, many memories on to this world wide web. 
And so the saga of electronics begins to unravel.
And if you know me, I don't burn out after work and head straight to the nearest Best-Buy or any electronics store.  I would rather fly home to water my flowers, light candles, and porch sit. Anything that doesn't require communicating, answering questions, answering phones, and listening to the general public. Give me meows, or birds. Not electronics salespeople.  Call me a freak, it's okay...I have a slight mundane personality. Let's just call it that.

 In due time people.  I promise-Can't rock a pity party too long, now can I.....

Until I do.  Below is the famous house that rocks a garage party each summer.  

A condensed version of what it looked like on the outside.  

The inside was, you know the kind that you see wall to wall familiar local faces, college students, family friends....summertime love kids, summertime love.  

 (Editorial note: I can drift back to standing in the kitchen talking to Cindy Dutton aka Martha Stewart and looking over at our girls smiling back at us, and it fills my heart with so much joy)

Rocking out with some of Seal Beachs' finest.  Garage Band party.....

And if you're wondering why we're in the middle of the street?  Well, ya because the street rocks out. 
Six houses deep of ez-ups, smokers, bbq's, fire pits, and the strum of a few guitars. 

That's why.  

And so as I embark into another full week of pushing business in the direction I need it to go to survive, I will leave you with these two pictures. 

Funny to believe that just 3 days ago, I was sipping good wine, standing amidst Kali's posse and laughing the night away. 

I know your nodding away with me if you had an epic weekend too. 

And it won't be like this forever.....so soak it up baby....soak it up....

Until next time kids-

Shelley and Maria I hope you girls have a blast in Peru!

Sickler family, I hope Cozmel is good to you too!

You are a bunchaluckyducks.  And I swear I'm not jealous one bit.



The root of a good weekend is always filled with nice people, lots of love and plenty of good wine and laughs...

Big love to you....and big cheers to me to go find another thing-a-ma-jigger...

Leese

No comments: