Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tid-Bits.



I few things to share about me.  

In case you didn't know.  

And yes, call me a weirdo.  But I haven't got my shiz together on a good post.


  • I have 5 watches.  Some designer.  None work.  If they match, they go on. No Battery, No problemo
  • I love hats.  The more the merrier.  Especially trucker hats. 
  • I love Carrot Juice.  Organic preferred.  I can drink a gallon a day.  My eyesight it shot, but ya.
  • The older I get, the less tolerant I am to knuckleheads.
  • I sometimes like animals more than humans. 
  • I make my bed the minute we get up. Can't handle a messy bedroom. 
  • I love my bike, but kind of chuckle because it's way too bling for me. I LOVE IT BILL!
  • I take Sundays way too serious still. 
  • I still tend to laugh at inappropriate times. Worse case scenario is in a drive-thru. 
  • I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee.
  • I find I am wasteful with many things. Like pots of coffee. Trying to be better.  
  • Water conservation is super hard for me.  I love to rinse things down. 
  • I still can't stand perfume. 
  • Most of my makeup is cheap off brand.  My favorite lip gloss from Wet and Wild. 
  • My due-date for Kris is today. 08/11/2015
  • I wish I could feel a baby wiggle in my belly just one more time. Sad those days are ova...
  • I love to decorate.  
  • But hate to shop for clothes. 
  • My favorite moments are those spent on the lake in the boat alone with my dude. 
  • I love to see my kids laugh. That will never end.  
  • My fear of heights is getting worse. 
  • I have severe anxiety on car rides.  THAT is getting worse too. 
  • My sleep is still rough. Wish I could get at least 7 hours each night. 
  • I still can't wrap myheadaround the whole Cait Jenner thing.  A new picture emerged of him her in a bathing suit.  I just....can't. 
  • I have convinced myself that this move for Kali is gonna be best for her.  Hate to admit, I tear-up thinking of her leaving. Again. 


     
And that's all folks.   

Hope this Tuesday is good to you....and remember- YOU are lucky to be ALIVE. 

As hard as life feels at times, we must remind ourselves that many have been taken way too soon....

Big love guys,

This Broken Watch Wearing Chick.

No comments: