Thursday, August 6, 2015

Truth.


 We are raised in such a culture that the bigger we live, the faster we achieve, the better life is suppose to be. 

Right?


The minutes turn into hours.  The days turn into weeks. And so it begins, the months fold into years.

We push and give where we need to.  Most often because we have to. 

It's such a fast life.  

As I look back through folders and these faces appear, the memories flood me.  

It's this life. 

Another reminder as I scroll through old pictures trying to find...THAT.ONE. that I want to send to a special someone for an immediate smile, I find these. 







Hammered leaving Cabo.....




Honey Badger side smile at its best baby.


Longest bike ride ever. Like EVER.  We must have rode 165,152,152.00 miles to NO WHERE, and back.
Geek Squad
Hats that don't fit.

Love you Dad






December on the beach....my favorite

 Babies...
 Trying my model archtheback pose. 
 Miss your sweet smile....
Still strong and witty as ever....just missing his "Shirley Face" smiles too...
Baby Jio....
I'll take another Coors Light please....
Freshman.....


Although we are rushed through life, remember to stop and take a picture.  Document the journey. 

However that may be.  

I don't need fancy. I don't need glamorous.  What I need is PEACE.  What I yearn for is happiness. Centered around the ocean and the lake. 

Guess what? I stopped into Target and got newsheetscandlescrackershummuslipglosshairspraybracelettowelpictures....and a new Thingamajigger-

Boom.

-The Best Is Yet To Come-
Lisa

No comments: