Saturday, February 1, 2014

Step back with me for a moment.

I stayed home yesterday.  Had a tooth removed in preps for an implant.  And lets just say, that sucked.
We all know what a sissy I am with needles.  And if you didn't know that about me, well now you do.
I've had a baby el' naturelle, but the very sight of needles, that tray, the oxygen..all of it, can suck it.
But...but, I got through it.  So yesterday I stayed home.  The pain comes and goes, but most of all, it's going. Away.  Thank God.  Thank God, I have my little support staff here to give love, and many other little sweet tokens. 

Bill, Kali and Krissofer.  You are my rocks.  And I will forever be so thankful. 

It's amazing how easy a memory flush can happen with the point and click of my finger.

Walk back with me for a second?

So many of these brought back happy moments.  Silly moments....and a heck of a lot of "wow the years have flown by"- 

The earliest years of selfies.
 
So close, yet so far..
I loved that bracelet.  Crumbled in a trillion little pieces on a bike ride one day....
Kris gettin' it at Downtown LA's streets.
Fire up the stove Mama!
Mexico 2005

When riding quads on the beach was still allowed...
Can I pull you kids?
Handsome Gaylord- Mexico 2004
The young and restless
Waitin for authentic grub. Mexico 2005
Those were the days...
Christmas time in need of a tan.
The days of getting into our bags, especially underwear and bikini's.  Perv.
Young lad
Perv tongue
Bill and Travis.
My soulmate.
The aunties.
Senior Prom Pimp Dog.
San Diego Poker Run.  Where the boats hauled ass, and the channel speed never let up.

Those warm summer nights at Chuy's.  I miss that place. Their chips and salsa the most.
Before an abundance of tattoo's.  awww. Merkemer
When hair was did before the sand bar long days...
Our littlest and our biggest.
Bored while we worked around the house.
I love everything about this picture. Except.... The Big Foot.
Then there's this dude. Margarita Saturday. At a definite favorite spot.  Where the beer is cold, the company is perfect. And the sights and sound are everything Havasu.    I can't wait to go back.  When the river flow turns against me, in any form, I tend to look at pictures, and remember that good times will soon be here.



Happy Saturday Silly heads.  Be thankful if you have a genetically perfect mouth full of toofers.


Southern California is covered in sunshine again today.  As much as we love it, we really need it to go away .


Love and big wishes for a perfect day kids...

GO SEAHAWKS!


L




3 comments:

erica @ to the sea said...

Aww.. Those are great pics! Hope your tooth feels better.

Mindi said...

Cracking up...your two fingers on Kali's shoulder like she had cooties. Too funny.

Peace and Love said...

Thanks Erica! Welcome back to the states! I bet you miss your buddies already...especially that little sweet sugar friend that Evita had. Hope your kitty has safe travels back....thanks for the well wishes, and can't wait to see little man! Cheers~
Lisa

Mindi! Hahahaha! Shhhh don't tell her.
Miss you guys, count down for Spring Break at the lake kids-
Love you,
Leese