Monday, February 3, 2014

Things.

Happy Monday kids.  How bout' them Seahawks?

While driving to work this morning, I was cracking up with thoughts of things that trip me out.

Like 2 door cars. My sister is guilty of this.  Ha. Why Tina, Why!

People that own animals, yet don't take proper care of them.  Shame on you. No they don't belong out in the cold, and YES you should spay and neuter them NO MATTER WHAT

The show "The Bachelor"-


People that spit loogies on the ground.  Why.  Why, freaking, WHY!

People that have picky tactics and head through drive-thru's.

Evil mean people.

Why PMS kicks our asses so bad. Well at least mine.


When you aren't in a hurry and hit every green light. Yet the opposite if late, and under pressure.


What about socks that disappear?

I hope this day is good to you all.

I am all healed and better.  What a strange couple of days that was.  I had the funnest Saturday with my sister, and our sweet girls.  Farmers market, then off to Bill's Fatal photoshoot.
Healing was a challenge on Saturday.  Hurt pretty bad, but I think it was from laughing so much.
It was a good day.  Family, laughter, being all together.....totally worth it.

Honey Badger smile thanks to swollen cheek and jacked up self conscious moment.

Gone are the days of car seats.  Gone are the days of Tori pulling Kali's bows out, while tears ensued.
The cries and little spats over this and that. Gone. Now it's laughter, and planning and shopping for their parties that night.  Kali had a beach house party down in Hermosa. While Tori would be on a party bus headed to Santa Monica Pier. Both required costumes.

Oh, hi sexy.

And hi Krissofferrr
 



Shortly after I snapped a few more pictures, I jetted home in more agonizing pain. Called my Dad, whined to him a little, curled in a ball and back to sleep I went.  Call me a sissy, yes I am. The cold wind, the fun long day of laughing turned around and bit my bootay.  I stayed in bed Sunday til' 10.  Which is record breaking for this honey badger. 
Soon, we'd  celebrate commercial day...Superbowl Sunday spent at our local pub.  Where the locals greet you with smiles, along with little silly pranks.

Minus Russ and Jodee, our little rat pack was there.  




Long, fun weekend filled with all kinds of stuff.


All in good fun.

I am just stoked that the worst part of my dental gig is over.

I woke this morning with the fresh feeling of a new start.  New week.  The scaries are gone. ha.
The little rain we did get, washed away the grunge.

The sun is shining and the clouds are passing by.

My pain is gone.  My heart is full.

I'm ready to take on the week.  Just like those Seahawks took on those Bronco's. ha.

An ol' customer of ours said to me today "those Bronco's couldn't lick their lips yesterday"- HA!

I'm not even into football, but hey, it's always nice to root for one side or the other.  Shoulda put some dough down on the table huh. 

Go get after it kids.

Love yourself, and be good to yourself too.

Happy Birthday Cousin Mike!  And Happy Belated Birthday Cousin Patrick-


L



No comments: