Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inhale....Exhale.

Work has been tough.

Tough as in s.l.o.w.

Nothing we can't get through, we always have. 


Slow as in the world is recovering from their holiday senseless spending.  Well, that's my theory. 

You know those kind folk that spent like crazy banchees during the holidays, and sooner than later received their statements.  bum bum bummmmmm.

Well, now those people aren't shopping.  Which directly affects us.

So this morning as I stepped out of bed, and prayed as I made my bed. I knew a couple of things. One, I am tough. and two, this too shall pass. It always does, and the world will keep spinning whether I like it or not.
Tossing in the towel isn't gonna work.  And so, my commitment, is to make a difference.  Somewhere, somehow.

So the tough stay tough, and the creative juggling clowns such as myself, must pull up her big girl undies, and march forward.

While I searched for a picture for a customer this morning of a custom 5th wheel bed lid, I came across these.

And you all know how much these things melt me.

A 5th Grade field trip. 

Our girl tearing up the track. 

1st Place Kali. Displaying so, on the head of the 2nd placer. ha. Atta girl.
This picture cracks me up, because Kali could not stand this teacher.  boom! World, meet Mrs.Meanie-

Egg toss getting crazy.

Their Papa.  Rest in Peace Steve.  He was a good man to us.


White Sunglasses ruled the world. #stillhot
No, seriously they did. HA! 
We will wait for selfie Friday nights.  And better days with sunshine will soon be here.  It's the quiet, slow season worth fighting for.  Always has, and always will.  Bill and I speak of the moments when we get to slip away to our favorite little cove.  Shutting off the world behind us.  We will work for it. We will get there.   When life gets tough, it's best to look around and remind one another how good things really are.  




Happy Taco Tuesday kids.

I think your rain dances are working kids.  More rain in our forecast.

Wash our cars, or not?

I say, not.



All the love,

This Mama Lisa.  Who loved white sunglasses. 

"For those about to ROCK, I salute you"

No comments: