Friday, February 7, 2014

Laughter remedies.

Last night after spilling my guts about how much I love my son.

And of course how much I love my girl.

I came home to dishes over floweth.

Trash that hadn't been emptied since the day before.

A bathroom trash that literally had stuff toppling off the top, but no one reached down to pick it up, because...that we be way too hard. Q-Tips, are heavy.  Tissue.... ouch.


Maybe because I have a big heart, and spoil those creatures too much, or maybe it's because they are slobs and don't care.  Either way when I got home after busting ass at work, all heck broke loose.
Not only did it break loose, but chapter seventeen girl was giving me a very detailed description of how to prep her dinner.  I know, re-read that again.  "how to prep HER meal."
It was shortly after that rolled out of her mouth that I prepped the whip that would soon coming flying from my back pocket.

And let loose I did.

After listening to her complain about how much of a slob her brother is, which I already know....


......I called him.  Who was at the gym, pumping iron, staring at his beautiful self in the mirror.

Turns out, once miss perfect chapter seventeen girl took off to the gym for her little work out...things began to unravel for me.

My little beautiful living room rug soon filled with all things "them"-

Her scarf that laid across the kitchen table chair.
Her back pack that was by the kitchen entrance.
ALL of her books on that table.
Her left over goodie bags from the week that were "left out"
Her moccasins.


On to mr perfect.
His new spear fishing gear.
His back pack.
His new socks that he bought and laid em down on the sofa.
His Fatal beanie, Fatal hat, and cut up gym shirts.
His tackle box.

Although in a rage of frustration I should have snapped a picture of what my kids point the finger at eachother as "slobs"-
They are.  I am not.  The rug showed slobs.

The rug was filled like a toddler rug at preschool, scattered with all things, THEM.

I turned on the shower, cranked up the heater.  Lit a candle in my room.  Fed my kitties.
Jumped in that shower, and used miss perfects new face cleansing products.
Stepped out, made a bowl of oatmeal, some toast, and sat on my bed in sweet glory.

What dinner?

What veggies steamed instead of put in with the meat?

What kitchen sink filled with dishes?

What bathroom trash filled...oh, that too, I put that out on the rug.

Why do I submit myself to this after the lessons they should already know?

They are spoiled.  I don't do their laundry. I have taught them to work, and be very respectfully responsible human beings.  But when, and where did I lose the card on cleaning, and organization.
I am a type A, over organizer.  I function much much better with a super clean house.  We know that.

Shame on me for doing this all these years, and teaching them that being a lazy slob gets us absolutely no where.  

It's Friday.  Our house closed up very quiet last night.  The clutter, and rug was cleared when I walked back through at midnight as I couldn't sleep.  Thank God I didn't have to walk around or trip on any of that.  The humans I reside with might get a new clear vision of my frustrations.  They are old enough, and certainly able.

So, to send you lovers and maids off with a laugh today.  Here's a few things that cracked me up. We all know laughter and good wine is the best remedy to any stressful situation.

Have a good weekend Mama's and Papa's.  Keep praying for rain.  God is listening.  I certainly hope and think so.

Love your pets, and keep them inside, right along with you.  They know it, and deserve it.





Have a good weekend!  Be safe, and keep your whip out and ready....Or is your house perfect?

You lucky dog you.
Heyyyo.

This wicked mama lisa

Meet us at the drag races?




No comments: