Thursday, February 6, 2014

My biggest.

A dude that was born at seven healthy pounds, and was just barely nineteen inches.

He cried a heck of a lot the first night at home.

I was scared.

I was young.

I was learning many new things right along with him.

We are closer than most can imagine.

We've grown up together.

We taught each other a thing or two about sharing.

We've listened to one another as each of us needed a boost.

I've taught him to be respectful. To elderly, to peers, and especially to humans that serve.  Always out and about in public places.

There will always be pleases, and many thank you's.

It's what he is made of.

He has more friends that we can count on all our fingers and toes.

Most are good people.

We've crossed paths with plenty of Mr and Mrs McShady's.  Not often, but we have.  He has.

 The crew of friends that surround him now, are quite awesome.
And when I say awesome, I mean this times a thousand.  
As your kids grow, you grow.  Together you watch things change.  Evolve, and move on.

I've watched heartbreak.  I've watched him fall in love.

He's a financial guru.  This guy is wrapped up in dough.  Sometimes more than I wish to admit.

But one thing he dances around way better than most, especially at his age is the value of a dollar.

And how saving, and being a tight ass is always the best route.

Last weekend Bill had his Fatal photo shoot.  He is lucky his Dad rallies the way he does.

To see my son with his group of friends celebrating this life made my heart full. And my toothless mouth pound. jk.



He is now 6" 2".  And works out like a dog.  He's into his health, and loves Mexican food more than any other food on this planet.

He parties to have a good time.  Is an advocate of having a designated driver.

He loves his parents and is a mama's boy. ha! He at times tolerates his sister.  Some days more than others.  Most days they laugh with eachother.  While other days he can't believe I can put up with her attitude. Me too~

He loves animals, and all nature related things.

He appreciates kindness, and loving words.

He's silly right along with me, and yet can fold up in fear and worry in a split second.

He's my boy.

And I am proud of him.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

It's raining, it's pouring....the old man is snoring.
Well, this dude did all day long on my desk today at work.

Big love,

ps. Guys our rain dance is working!  Come on sky, keep showering us with sweet glory...

Mama Lisa.




No comments: