Friday, January 17, 2014

When the air is thick....

It's been a long week.

And this girl is stoked for Friday.

I am also stoked the full moon has moved on, and will grace us with it's beauty next month.

And if you wonder why I post this Maui picture, it's because I like it.

My skin is tanned.

A cold brew in my hand.

The aroma of a bbq burger filled the sky, along with homemade organic pasta salad.

Meanwhile reggae played out loud as we cruised back into harbor. 

I snorkeled for the first time ever.

I was smiling at my best friend, and lover.

And we didn't get sea sick.  Stoked is an understatement. 

I felt in shape, and I felt at peace.

It was a moment that I want to close my eyes and slip right back next to.

When the air is thick, and the stress levels rise due to many different things, I turn to pictures.

Photo's are my vice for smiles.

Especially this one.  It takes me right back.  To peace, freedom, and fresh ocean air.

Oh, and cold dark beer.  yum.

Happy Friday Fart Knockers.

Go play, and pray for rain.

xoxo

L

No comments: