Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Flippin Calendars.

Well, hello two thousand fourteen!   Nice to meet you.  Let me also introduce you to the little girl of nineteen seventy seven.

“Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential.”  


That was my favorite top.
I loved the outdoors, and being around animals.
I rode my bike all day long.
I found creatures, and creatures found me.
I made friends with most everything I came in contact with.

I was a happy little girl.  A little girl that fell into the arms of free spirited parents.




While driving to Havasu-
The day after Christmas.  After watching the sun rise above the desert ridge...with a very happy Mama.  With very sleepy kids.  And a very exhausted Dad.  And a very silly Mama.  I was soon handed what I would call simply awesome.

Kali handed me her phone, with that above little picture of me in her hands.
I melted.

You all do remember that I have begged any and all family for pictures.  Of me, specifically.
Of course, I got crickets. 

I really have none.  While my sister was still at our parents, she must of smuggled a few for me.

Talk about make my year.  There are many years, and months of my childhood that were a tad "rough", if you will.  Therefore, many, many moments have been lost, in forgettaboutitland.  I believe my search for memory, and MY history is told through pictures.  Therefore, I hunt them down.

Tina, you rockstar picture getter you.  You made the tail end of my year sister, you did.

Happy New Years guys.

Live it up.


“Today is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one"

Remember to spread kindness to those least expecting.  

Because KINDNESS IS POWER.....

Love and peace to you and yours...



xoxo

Peace out.



No comments: