Wednesday, January 15, 2014

If it is one thing..

If there is one thing in the world that I fear.

If there is one thing that I dwell on.

Wherever I may be.

It's the loss of my children.

Tragedy, and pain.  Loss and heartbreak.

Murder, or accident.

It's real, and it scares the shit out of me.

I call my kids if they aren't with me, probably way too much.

Thank God for texting.

Mental illness is real in this big life and world we live in.

We all see it.  And I am very sure we've witnessed it very close to home with someone we love, or know. 

It creates homeless, and the lost.  It creates depressed people. It generates sad people, and hard times for all involved. It will suck the life from the innocent it surrounds.  It's real and it is unfair.  It can happen to any human being.
We give birth.  We raise, work, and do what we think is right for our kids.
Mental illness isn't a choice.

The Kelly Thomas case of abuse followed by "Not Guilty"-by those officers is the purest form of complete bullshit that one can read.
Just like the other monsters that got away with "murder".....Bullshit.  

Does our judicial system work anymore?  Does the volume of this scare any other people?


I mean, come on.  Have you viewed the footage of this?  Without even reading into the legal papers on this, imagine a homeless, mentally-ill man, without weapons, on the ground, pleading for his "daddy"-
The audio will make you rage.  The audio will keep you awake with sheer rage.



It's pretty simple and very easy to see what happened here.  They really thought they'd beat the shit out of him, that homeless, mentally ill young man, and get away with it.  It just took some time, and jail, and court, and money, and time, and more money....and they got away with it. 

But you know one thing.  Karma is a bitch.  And for those assholes that beat that "son"  that "brother", that nephew, cousin and grandson.   They will have their day.
They must lay their heads down at night, and wake every morning.

Falling asleep as monsters, and waking up the same.  Ugly disgusting creatures that should rot in hell.


What is this world coming to.


May the Thomas family find filtered new peace and love from those surrounding them during this horrible difficult time.

As this trial was played-out throughout these last few months, I would grab the remote to cowardly end the noise.  I couldn't stand to see such monsters.  Such a pitiful crying mentally ill man on the ground.  I can't stand it.

My fear will always be there of the well being of my birdies.  It will.

If it is one thing I wish to leave this Earth doing....that will be spreading kindness, and love.  And avoiding monsters.


ps.  This lovely post brought to you by a full moon influenced tired mama, who is currently battling shark week.  Watch the hell out.


BOOM

no, BOOOOOM

No comments: