Monday, September 9, 2013

The Moments.

When Senior year gives you tailgating gigs. And your boyfriend buys a grill, just for the occasion.
While the others so willingly gather the rest of the goods.
I mean, these are the days.  The days where each girl and guy brought something to add to the tailgating night. Melt my heart guys, melt my heart. 
Am I right?  Or am I right.  Thank you lover beans for loving eachother.  No seriously, thank you.  The love of keeping eachother together, standing up tall, helping those make the right choices.  Safety and love while figuring out this life.  I thank you.  You make us proud.  You little lover beans.  You make me proud. 
Saturday was a day of paddle-boarding, soccer games (we tied 3-3, in 95 degree temps-GO BEACH)- Soon, we'd land back on the dock....

Bbq'n and watching the sun go down. (PBR in the house....ha.  And Sweet Tea from Miss. Haley)
Sunday morning we were blessed with these fine fellers.  Jo's new kayak that he earned with yard work, and good grades.  #superfinefeller.  #dontgetlinestangleddude.
The little fine fisher young man.  Growing way too fast.
A glorious day it was.
We would soon head off to Belmont's Car Show.
To see this hunk o' burning love.  Oh my. 

And oh' goodness.

Big ol' Black and Whitey.
What'dya' think Dad?

How about this fishing/camping rig?

Sexy written all over her. 

Really.

Oh, reallllly.

A nice Sunday spent together.....by the shore-side...loving the things we love. 

Finding simple kindness along a sidewalk is something that makes my cheeks swell with love.

Some kind person decides to donate books the honest to goodness way.

Please take four free books.  In Belmont Shores, CA.

On the street corner. 

Honest to goodness love.

Spreading literacy in a way like no other.

Free.  Love.  And kindness.

Imagine that.

Happy late Monday Mama's and Papa's.

How was your day? Full?  Content? 

Hard?

Walking through hell?

Well, keep walking....you will get through.  I promise.  You will-

Spread love like no other.

I promise it will be okay. 

Big love,

Lisa

No comments: