Thursday, September 26, 2013

My bloopers.

I need to clean up my computer of "pictures"-  Folder after folder filled with my life.  Our life.
Through these folders I find my bloopers.  The ones that didn't quite make it on de' blogge'- Here we have "prop check"-
These pictures take. me. right back.  What we were doing.  And what it involved. ha.  le cocktails, leaving Cabo.  Round one.  Kyoko, kyoko, kyoko.  Best times ever.  Airport peeps loved us. 
I mean would you just look at this.
Sorry Kali, I just had to. Awkward participation-  And no she wasn't drinking.  Cabo you were good to us.  uh oh Gio. haha!
Lame orange vests.  And sober.  Nerds.
Mom, I can't see you.
Fireball creates a model.  HAHAHA! ewww- For those that know me, I will never pose in a bathing suit.  (except for that one in Maui.  Remember that one?)

The first view of the American Music Awards.  Always so spectacular.
Who has the sexiest legs?

And then we have the departing for Cabo. 


K, Ready?
The trick to this, is zoom in on my face.  Honey badger.
After a couple of brews.....and onto chili fries.  Get it girl. 

Hold on while I tie us up.  hahaha. Just don't spill my wine.

Help, I can't get my flippers on.
hiiiiiiiiiii    hahahaha.




And there my friends, are some that were deleted.

How's your week been?


I have two new baby turtles.  Milo and Harper.
More on them next week.  Cute little fellers.

Marley was missing for most of our day and night (yesterday) which turned our house upside down.
A quick trip to the shelter, several drives around my streets.  And many, oh, so many walks around the block.
No worries kids.  All is good.  She came home late last night.  My girl came into my room at 11:30 in tears, with Marley in her arms.
A dude that lives with me must have let her slip out in the morning.  That's weird huh.  ha.

For you non-cat lovers, I get it.  Well, actually I don't.
These sweet peaches are my light, and happiness on days when humans rock every inch of my being.

Trust me on that.

Almost every animal that I have were rescued.  I didn't ask for her to be in our lives. 
Just like most abandoned or abused animals. 
The speechless.

The ones without words.
Just little hearts that beat, and ask to be loved.


Happy Thursday.

Remember to wash, wash, wash your hands kids.  Those nasty flu bugs are flying around....and landing when least expected.

Love, Peace and chicken grease.

Be kind to animals.
Don't forget to spay and neuter em too.


L


No comments: