Friday, September 27, 2013

Little bits of them.

This week my parents checked in on my bloggy blog.

And apparently my rough last week made them sad.

Tears welled into their eyes.

It's not my intention.

This life can be hard.

As most of you know, I say it, as I feel it.

Just as much as I preach kindness, and love.

I feel frustration and tough moments too.

I will never just post all the glory and perfection.

Because we all know, that's not this real life. 

If my life is bearing hard weight, you will know.

If times are good, don't you worry yourself, you will know.

I like to keep it real. And sometimes it can be sad, and hard.

I do know those that work their asses off will show a better future.

But sometimes that is easier said than done.  Waaay easier said than done.

Raising competent well rounded kids, can be hard.

Running a company can be hard. Super hard.  

Not sleeping well at night.  Can be hard.

But at the end of the day, we lean on those that help us get through.

And through the strength that was given to me by two people who brought me here.

Is how I do it.


Because of little bits of them.

Thank you Mom and Dad...

I love you both deeper than you may know.  And thank my lucky stars that you are still here to talk to.

Happy Friday, I hope you all have a great weekend.

I will be tucked away somewhere with my feet in the water.  boom.

Big love, 

This lucky girl.

Little Lisa 


No comments: