Monday, September 16, 2013

Don't Blink?

Because birthday celebrations with your sister come and go faster than she we really wants.

 And watching this girl on the field will soon end. 
Along with the days of sitting next to these fine ladies-
I do believe in living for the moment.   My weekend gave little quiet moments.  Alone.
Watering.  Planting flowers.  Making small perfect meals, for me.  I lit candles that I adore.
I served others and gave love where needed. I spent time at Gaylord's giving love, and receiving love too.
I'm a Doris Day, Dean Martin type of gal, and to sit shotgun next to him while he switched CD's for us to enjoy.  Oh, my heart went pitter pat.  Music is a great addition to this life, that's for sure.
To his life.  It also reminds me that the days are long, but the years are short.  His eyes say so.
And to watch him sip the juice from the remnants of my salsa that he consumed? bliss.  pure bliss.
Bill was out of town, and sometimes it's good for me to hit my reset button, and slow down.  Just a little.

Alone.  Which is good.  


I read alot, and prayed some too.  I planned my meals for the week.  I took care of things around my house that were much needed.  I spent quiet mornings alone sipping coffee.  To soon make an amazing breakfast for my little birdie. 

I went for a run with the still of the trees, and the mist of the morning still out. 

I spent time on me.

Sometimes that is a good thing. 


Have a good week lover heads.

Smile on the outside.  Remember it will always help your insides.

Or cry like a muther if you need to.  Whatever tricks you have up your sleeve that help make it all better, do that.  Always do that. 

Just remember, YOU are important.  

Keep on keeping on. And daydreaming of some far away place that you we can go escape to. 

Who's on board, raise your hand?

Big love,

Lisa

No comments: