Monday, September 23, 2013

How did you?

Welcome this wonderful new season.
I enjoyed a quiet dinner with Kali on Friday night.
And to say those nights are special, is an understatement.

We talked schools.  Studies. Life and than laughter.  She's always a silly head with me.
We took Bucks to the park after dark, and I laughed while I held myself.  That kind of laugh. 
Maybe just a little torture for Bucksie Boy, but hysterical for us.  (lets just say that little chubby fur ball is a sissy)-
Saturday morning I had time to read, re-group from my manic week.  And sipped pumpkin spiced coffee with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top. 
Twas' glorious.  All while my Carmel Apple candle burned at my side. 

Soon, my Chapter Seventeen girl whisked me off to Fashion Island for some Brandy Melville.
And if you've not been to that store.  Don't go. It's a waste of time and money. Over priced hippy/bohemian styled clothing.  Don't get me wrong, I love a'naturel' but the only thing cute in there was the hangers. I bit my tongue though.  It's just more life lessons for her. -

From there, we loaded up and headed here.
And after a grueling week, landing here, getting sweet kisses on the cheeks that leave little traces of lipstick from Aunties, along with big hugs and "hey Lee", and lots and lots of laughter. Yummy food, champagne, and cake.   Those family moments that will always pull my heart strings.  And just look at the babies....
We celebrated my Aunt Lynda. 



London's sweet "It's ok Gpa, I sawwweee"
 Ava getting way too big, way too fast.
Hey Cooper, slow it down too dude.  You're getting some greys....Such a sweet dog. 
 Well hello Kennedy!
 And Cameron.
 Of course the older cousins must strut their stuff too.  Our little baseball boy quickly turned into a Freshman!
It's when you're singing the birthday song and you look around at the family that sets the sail to keep us all focused.
 Before you know it, we'd land here.
 San Juan Capistrano.  One of my favorite fields. 
To watch #4.  
 Realizing these days and games will soon fade away. 
 And so we pack our lunch.  Our blankets.  And hats.

 And love the day.  The sunshine was warm.  The winds were fair.  The day was absolutely stunning.


Nice end of a beautiful weekend.  And a good finish to a not so fun week.

A special thanks to my Aunt Ronda that sent a text at thee most perfect moment on Friday afternoon. You have always been my biggest fan.

My Dad also piped in.  He gets me.  And he understands my texts' right back.  His encouraging words echo all day long.

So much gratitude for that.


Are you ready to take this week on?

How are you celebrating fall?

"A fallen leaf is nothing more than a Summer's wave goodbye"


Happy Monday love-bugs.


Treat yourself well this week.

And kick some bootay.


boom

Leese

No comments: