Thursday, September 5, 2013

And while it's a thousand degrees.....

I've moved a little slower.

Cooked a little wiser.

And have read a little too.

Some interesting facts I have found. 

One, being this.  Which if you ask me, anything natural, mixed with early preparation and planning is good.

Honey and Cinnamon


Last night Bill and I put our feet in the sand.  While Kali was at practice, sweating, and running.  (I did prep her a nice meal...no worries kids)

After dining at our favorite "Sunset Pasta", we chose the toes in the sand route to kiss the sun goodnight.

It was one of those warm nights on the sand.  
And we were stoked.
I mean seriously, stoked.
 eeellllll   oooooo   ellllll     Did you know I am a model? 

 Soon, we will have jackets, and thermals on.....

This morning before leaving for work, I peeked out the window.   It's a blurry shot, but the beauty in the shot is the peace on the water.  It's rare to see a ripple-less harbor.
No boats.
No birds.
No nothing.

Just water.  Lights.  Warm quiet morning air. 


And me.

Slowly shutting the slider so I can head off to fiberglass land.  

Happy Thirsty Thursday.

To those grappling with bullshit in their lives, and pain in their heart.  Keep on walking.  Or swimming.
Or whatever if feels like as you do.

You can do it.

The pain won't last forever.  It won't.

Work hard.
Play harder.

Just be kind.

Words spoken can make or break another.  Choose them wisely.


boom.

L

No comments: