Friday, August 12, 2011

The Ultimate Sacrifice.....

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf-

Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war-


And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.


And I won't forget the men who died,


who gave that right to me.




It saddens me each time I think of these soldiers families....and friends...preparing for a memorial of what they thought would someday be a homecoming.


Part of that Team 6, who took out that monster....gave everything.


Rest peacefully you brave Soldiers- Peace be to the dog on board that was killed also.




Freedom isn't free that's for sure.








No comments: