Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple...relaxing...and pure. Life IS better at the lake....

It's nice to jam out of here unplanned...unprepared...just yearning to make more fun memories...maybe sleep in a little, lay by the pool...and that's exactly what we did....





Our day of arrival is usually me running to the store and packing everything in for our weekend...but instead, I opted for my bathing suit, and that thing we call the pool....



Bill and I continue to work although we're out of town...our laptop was still on, at the table inside...and until it reaches 5 o' clock...I walk in and check every half hour or so....emails cheesemails...! ugh-



Let the fun begin...it's finally 5 o' clock!



Enjoying our frozen treats from Italy. Frozen Sorbet's in their original fruit casings....so so yummy..and of course you know me...so cute!



Kali and I chattin' it up.....It's only July, August and September that you will witness me with wethair....I just can't keep it up and dry....current temp on this day was 110-That pool feels just perfect!



First day on the lake was on Sea-Doo's.....Kali and Tori heading to our little daycamp cove..



And there they are....



And here I am....talk about cozy wozy. This was the perfect spot watching them jam around....



PEACE PEACE PEACE. Perfect Peace.


And of course I couldn't slip away without my fun magazines-



Summertime



Peanuts and a Margarita. Simply put, Perfect.



And they drove around silly for hours.....



Miss. Kali....



On LA BOMBA


Tori with her friend La BOMBA!



Her favorite thing to do right now is ride these....she says she wants a faster one. Gasp.



Whiskey Tango. (WT)





Sweet anchors we have wouldn't you say? Hold on girls....we'll be Riiiggghhht back. lol




Close up of Whiskey Tango. He actually found this hat washed ashore by us...silly Billy.



Day camp day one....so much fun.



Back at home....Catching the last part of the sunset...



Bill has started the process of teaching Kali how to launch the boat, and back down the trailer...Well, as he gets in the boat, Kali notices this tadpole at our feet. This little guy almost has legs...soon enough he'll be over by the docks croaking all night long. When we stayed there in our trailer it was parked above the docks...and EVERY spring, I'd hear them out there all night long....I used to tell Bill we needed to go trap and move those frogs. I said worse than that...but we'll leave that sweet story like that....lol



Gonna be a big frog one day.....



My sweet little froggies....Kali 15 and Tori 15 1/2-



My sweet pea.



My other sweet pea. My niece is gonna be 16 before I know it....she's driving her parents around everywhere....wow...where'd the time go? sigh...


After dropping the boat in, Bill and I took the girls up the lake to a huge area to pull them...I'm a worry wort about pullin' them in the afternoon in case someone shouldn't be operating a boat...doesn't see them if they fall.....


Summertime fun






More whiskey tango. Kali was so irritated that I took this picture....years ago she was playing Skiball, now the only thing in Havasu Springs are these....hmmmm


After the best burger on the lake..



Headin to the Channel....



In the Channel... Haha. Someone (mom...) forgot to take the flag down....haha!



My sweet girls...


Tor-Tor 2011



As Kali calls me the photostalker. And there she is....


No comments: