Thursday, August 4, 2011

New age HOLLYWOOD.....

Kali was lucky enough to join her cousin Tori on set EARLY ohh so EARLY (5:00am) this morning at Paramount Studios....My brother-in-law works for this studio...She was willing, she always loves to go...and it's nice during the summer to visit something so interesting.... A couple of summers ago she was able to visit the set of GLEE before it was becoming ever so popular...she was in one of the girls' bedroom on set, sending me pictures...who would of known it would become so big. If she's home to catch that show she always comments "Mom I was in that room"- So cool....

Miss. Tori....Good times! Just some good ol' summer fun.....

Kali....She texted me stating "mom they are filming and the stars are up there and this is so amazingly awesome!" So....this show is on The Disney Channel....and of course I didn't know much about it...but as long as my sweets is happy, I'm happy! Isssss it FRIDAY yet? Another long crazy week coming to an end soon...one more shift to go..... Cheers!

No comments: