Friday, August 19, 2011

Endless Summer.....

This has been a long week...but a good one. Last night we spent the evening on the beach watching Kris and Chase surf. So peaceful on that pier. Just feeling the fresh ocean air...knowing that Friday was peeking at us too.....

My week started with this surprise card left for me, from my sweets. I love cards. I love what he writes to me. It really gives me a boost. In everything. Instant smile.

Good' ol' HB....on the Pier.....

Funny bike. HB local. Rust bucket, with a flat tire....lol- Good times it has seen?


My birthday boy. Southside surf. Good waves...with a longtime good friend.


Kris and Chase....


The perfect night.

The southside.

Gettin' out there...

The view for the evening...it's always cute to see the families that are there on vacation...the many different faces you see while on the pier...kids so happy to be out in the ocean air...running on the pier, couples walking hand in hand...soaking up the days. Endless Summer night.

Go get em.

Pop's watching from the top.


The perfect spot.

On the perfect night.



With the perfect sunset. Cheers to Friday. Be safe everyone...I'm dropping my sweets at the airport tomorrow. I will miss him. Lots. Vegas for Fatal. Should be a great show. Hope they rock it like they did in February. They have lots and lots goin' on. Things are moving fast. Things are moving great. I decided to stay home. Happy at home. I'm not the big Vegas girl. Love my money, don't gamble and can't handle cigarette smoke. I know waaahh! hahaa!!!! I will get a teenage girl ready for back to school (CLOTHES...and more CLOTHES....)....cha-ching! And just the relaxing thought of working out (on my time)...staying in...doing nothing but tend to my flowers, my pets...and my home! Have fun everyone....enjoy doing just what YOU want...with those you LOVE. Stay safe. Peace.


No comments: