Friday, May 20, 2011

Ohhh boy....Kali Mae is turning 15........

Next weekend Kali will celebrate her 15th Birthday in Havasu. She is bringing her friends...Mackenzie, Kelly and Phoebe...House full of silly girls...I can't wait! I reminisce through pictures often. They melt my soul....each moment you capture..pictures will take you right back to the day....The sights, sounds, smells and friends or family you enjoyed it with....Here's a peek back when Kali was 6. Toothless, and sweet. We did Hallett Regatta's at Lake Mead (Very windy lake) every other year. She looked so forward to going VERY fast! lol.....Now she's worried about messing up her hair...and who can come along. Wiping the boat down with a little helper....



"What mommy?" I loved putting bows in her hair...little buns while we boated...so sweet....




It's tooo cold!





The sweet days.......




So cool.....





This was her 7th birthday at the beach.....






Some sugar..................



Look how little they are..... No flat iron days.....it was all about playing on the beach...in the sand and in the water....




Now she has requested a necklace from Tiffany's. She finally got her iphone 4, thanks to her bro, and the next on the list is Tiffany's. Actually she really wants Facebook. But my gut still says no. Can't really explain why...but the lessons I've learned watching the first trial and errors of hurt on the first child...thanks to social media. Not for now...but we will go to Tiffany's. Just wait til Bill walks in there....LOL! Pray for me.....She deserves it I know that.



No comments: