Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...bike ride to breakfast..

We headed down to Secret spot for my favorite breakfast...On the bikes, enjoying sunshine and peacefulness....Kris, Kali and Bucksie joined us....Oh how I love the simple things...On the ride home, this banner is at Don's...so sweet.... I came home to the sweetest homemade Mother's Day card from K & K. We are big in writing notes to eachother...and it's these homemade cards that always make me cry with happiness. Kali's craftiness...made from scratch and Kris' note to me about being his bestfriend still and the appreciation for what I have given him is more than I can express in words. How grateful I am that they see that. Kali's expressed that I am "cool" and yet I keep her in check and on top of things....so sweet! Parenting...and raising an individual to be capable of progressing in this big scary world...is undeniably my job-I'm glad they can appreciate that. I will always be their rock. I will always guide them the best I can and stand up for them whenever I am needed. Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there. I recently read a Facebook forward thing that said...for those mom's that encountered the many hours in a rocking chair...the long nights of nursing a sick baby...the patience it takes to say "no" over and over to help them learn....It's because of us and our patience and teachings that make our world a better place.



My two sweetpeas are my bestfriends...and we love eachother with passion.




Wearing Grampie's glasses..oh how I love this little guy...


The highlight of Buckie's day was finding this Mussel on the dock. They stink soo bad, but he insisted on bringing up on the porch and rolling around on top of it. eww. Whatever makes him happy... makes me happy....



No comments: