Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog blog blog...I have NOT forgot about you....

I have always loved to journal and blog...and I've learned I have many many followers...my parents and family included. Which is why I stay on top of things....But I want to tell all of you... I have been one very busy girl. In the last 3 weeks my pictures include an awesome Easter party at my Grandma's...an amazing amazing amazing....trip to Cabo....sigh....and the celebration of my beautiful Grandma's 80th Birthday. My mom came to town...on the exact day that I landed from Cabo....Whew what a whirl wind it's been. I will have my blog updated shortly or certainly by the weekend....This picture below was my special dinner...and is one that I will cherish until I grow old. It was the most precious dinner on the most amazing bluff, with temperatures at about 75, no wind, a view..surfers below...an award winning chef...5 star service...to say the least....awesome wine....Just to see Kali's smile as she absorbed this place is enough to melt my soul. This is just a sample of what I have. I have two camera's to unload and share...and I can't wait. I was able to see my mom for exactly half a day. And I was soo happy. I flew in, and she flew out. But we shared lots of laughs, memories and just like that...she was gone.....

Stay tuned for the last few weeks of my life....my memories...and most of all with the ones I love. Cheers! Good times captured in pictures to follow....I promise-



No comments: