Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother Nature makes her pass....

I was so exhausted last night...again as I collapse into bed...I always flip the news on first...and of course the various favorite shows we love to watch. For some reason, the American Idol (whom I've learned this morning captured my favorite winner "Scotty") the Modern Family which I love came and went...I missed it...As I finished watching Anderson Cooper and the various interviews that took place with American families that are still missing their children, loved ones, husbands, wives...sweet animals...and neighbors...I turned off the TV, rolled over and meditated into sleep thinking about these people that now have nothing...no TV, no refridgerator..no stove...no home..no car....They say things happen for a reason..and that God has a plan. But let me just say this stuff, with Mother Earth baffles me. I did pray for those folks..I will continue to keep them in my positive thoughts...especially one lady I can't get out of my mind...missing her son. Found his car...but no son. As a mom you'd want to walk the entire state of Missouri until you found him..whatever the outcome. I will donate to Red Cross to help. (Although I'm amazed we aren't hearing too much about aid for them....) I must say Mother Nature scares me. I think we should all really be prepared for natural disasters. Most of all, love your family and friends and tell them so every day. Even if it's a tap on the back..or a pinch on the backside...or a sweet word of praise..and kindness...Last night as I was dozing off, my door opened, it was my son, saying goodnights and love you's..he was home...I smiled inside....We aren't guaranteed tomorrow.




I have always used this prayer as a foundation....boy is it true..... We are preparing to leave for Havasu to celebrate the 15th year of Miss. Kali. Today was my due date 15 years ago. I remember being so swollen, big belly full of Kali..I couldn't wait to meet her...her little room was ready full of pink..bows lined up..dresses hung...so ready...and so excited I was having a girl. I will try to post if I can at the lake. We will have a house full. To all my family and friends..I love you...remember to love the one your with...and tell them so...in many different ways....until I blog blog blog again... Cheers to safety and good times-






No comments: