Friday, March 25, 2011

Kissing the clouds as they pass....

What a week this was....not really stressful, just trying to mend Kali...night after night crossing my fingers she can get some rest...I don't want to hear another cough....I want to hear "I am feeling better Mom"- Us parents know that feeling...they get ready for bed, you're looking at them, praying it's better with each passing day. Her stomach muscles are sore from coughing....I am taking time to get things done around the house...I always feel compelled to journal and blog
1. It's good therapy 2. I like to keep family and friends up to date with my (our) weekly topics...and just stuff. Do you know I have over 100 friends and family following? It's cute, because some check often, some check weekly, some check monthly....(my dad) -I don't know who is following or when...I do hear from family and friends that give me thoughts on some...which I think is sweet. So to my followers, have a great weekend...be safe, and enjoy this rain...for my family in the East...may the snow melt and bring you many many beautiful spring flowers....Next week should be bright and sunny here in Southern Cali. And I CANT WAIT....My flip flops are smiling at me each day that I walk by them........


The ARIES thing is soo me. I am an aries...I am fun and playful...but never to be messed with when it comes to my family or friends. I would walk through fire for them.....
And to the end of this week - GOOD BYE... See you all soon, with fun stuff I hope...

No comments: