Thursday, March 31, 2011

A cup of yum with sunshine and fun to come!

Two days ago it was in the 60's. Today it's 91. An amazing day...I have this thing for little vases and jars. When I treasure hunt at yard sales or flea markets, I am beyond stoked to find these. Kali picked these flowers from our garden and placed these in the vase for our bathroom vanity. I set these little vases around my house in the sweetest areas for my family to enjoy...It's the little things...I got this vase for 50 cents by the beach....Sometimes a simple vase left with flowers by the sink, or in your childs room..will make them smile inside each time they look at it. And it's free! Today after picking up Kali and a couple of her friends from school we headed over to YogurtLand for a refreshing snack. And boy was it ever.... Y.U.M.
This cracked me up...and of course I snapped a shot. It says "Clean Freaks start here"-We relate. haha! Anyone that knows me, I am a germaphobe. This was automatic...and awesome!
Tonight I prepare Kali for another dance. Tomorrow is Sadie Hawkins.... She is going with Tristan, and asked him by speaking with a teacher prior to the test being handed out on a friday. She wrote it, teacher handed it out...and of course, he said yes. They are friends...so this makes the night even funner. (I would of paid money to see that test form and get a picture) It's bad enough she said "mom do you really plan on coming by and taking so many pictures..) WHAT?! Her mamarazzi mom NOT TAKING PICTURES?! haha. It's these memories that I can't wait to share with her when she's a mom someday...looking back at the old friends....the fun stuff school DID offer....The great part, is a couple other mom's are going with me...smiling..It's theme is S80 Hawkins. 80's theme. So far she has all neon, lots of neon bracelets, short shorts, cut off neon pink shirt, with neon green bow....we are heading out to get new converse high tops....I was asked to help at the dance....BUT she is "soo over that" hahaa Stay tuned for pictures. lol! She is getting ready at her friend Pheobe's house with 8 others...so this should be pretty funny.... Oh the 80's! I remember begging for Reebok's, and leg warmers. hmmmmm. And AquaNet hairspray....wowzie.
WE ARE ALMOST TO FRIDAY......!

No comments: