Thursday, March 17, 2011

From blue to green and supporting red all the way....

I can always rely on my dad for all the facts on things that happen in this world. He just seems to know so much. He also has such a big heart. He called me yesterday. Which I thought was really strange, considering I was feeling so blue. He is a man of words. While I was speaking with him I could hear frogs that sit in their little water fountain by their flowers on the porch. The second I seen his number appear on my phone, I started to cry. I dried that up quickly as I answered. "Hi Dad"! He will never know just how much I needed to hear his voice. He explained things in detail about Japan and the sadness and scary things to come. He did tell me to donate to The Red Cross only. I did go to their website before Kali and I left for practice and sent money. My heart melts for Japan. From an Earthquake, Tsunami, big scary Nuclear plant problems to now...snow. I'm sorry to all the people there. They are the most docile, well mannered people on the planet. They remain calm. They aren't looting, they aren't attacking one another...they are coping. Don't you wish you could just do something to help? Mother Earth is fierce.
Tonight we have an awards night for Miss. Kali. It's held at Eagles Nest Golf Clubhouse. It had to be tonight...so we will go celebrate for Kali..for our team.

Yesterday I felt like sitting somewhere like this.....Wonder if you'd find a little Leprechaun's there.....



And I've always loved greenery growing around houses.



Happy St. Patricks Day to you "mo lucht cumainn! Slainte"!!!!



No comments: