Thursday, May 10, 2018

Unfair Obstacles.



If you pray, please pray hard for Rick. 

 


Things are sliding in the most uncomfortable, unfair way. 

Pray for his wife. For their kids.

The feisty, strong, tough man fighting hard.  And very tired.

It sure seems to me that this horrible disease is knocking more people down than ever.

Maybe we just hear about it more. Maybe social media exposes it, so we dive in and see more. 

Maybe it's just this life.


Whatever it is, my wish to you is just live each day like it's your last.

Trust me, it's harder than just saying that.  I get it. 


I hustle and grind too. Most times forgetting to turn this frown over and just smile.

I found myself wiping tears away from my cheeks this morning listening to Frank Sinatra's
"My Way"

My Way

The words to this song resonate so deep to me.

I am so sorry Haller Family. 



Pray.  Please. 

And reach out to those you're holding a grudge against. 

Sometimes you won't get the chance to clear it later.

We have a few friends that surely live life to the fullest, and for that I will forever applaud you from the outside...because I would love to be just like you.

Keep being you.  YOU are amazing. 

Be kind. And forgive. 


Love,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: