Thursday, May 17, 2018

Don't Blink


Seems like yesterday we stood in the longest line of our lives to get into the stadium for high school graduation.  

Also boo-hoo'd all the way home after a long day of moving her into the dorms a couple months later.

THAT, I will never forget. 

Not the boo-hoo'n, but the fiasco that dorm administration put us through.
#guineapigs #hurryuptowait #hotterthanshit  #truckfullofbedbathandbeyond #sucker




So you humans out there preparing your student to head off to college, don't you worry, in a short time you'll be prepared to stand in more lines to celebrate the big day of graduation again!  

Only this time, you really pray hard they've got their hearts set straight on what they want in life!


I hope you all have a super good weekend.  

If you pray, please pray for the Haller family.  Pray for Bill. Pray for Vicki, Joni and Sandra. 
This heart wrenching reality of life, sickness, closure, peace and family comes true quicker than we ever want it to.  They need all the love.  All the peace.  All the answers.  
Personally I wish I could say more to Rick.  I wish I could wrap love and peace on all of them.

As always, wish I woulda. 
Because I coulda. 

"Seek peace and pursue it"

This Mama Lisa

No comments: