Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Is It A Girl Thing?

Are you excited to watch the wedding this weekend? 

I am!



 I am so excited for Megan.  For many reasons, but the top because she's a California girl!  What about that beautiful hair of hers that is frizzy just like me so I can only emphasize more with her in the spot light-- even with hairdressers.  Just keepin that shiz tame. LOL!

Also, it seems she comes from some wonky roots.  (don't we all...)
Maybe 

The last time I watched any action there was when they laid Princess Diana to rest.
I can remember waking in the middle of the night, watching in complete awe, with tears streaming down my face for her family. Most importantly, her baby boys.




What about the nutty STEP sister?





I laugh every time I see her interview.


This joyous time for the royals, just proves that this world is full of imperfect families.

Humans.

Fathers.

Mothers.

Stepsisters?  Or is she just tryin' to cash in on some fame.  LOL!


Hope your humpday is goin' okay...

Keep pushing.

Keep swimming.

Keep tryin...

Or at least keep tryin' to find that balance.

Just don't be nutty like that stepsister.

Gawh.

Most of all, get up and make a difference, some way and some how.

Even if its' kindness.


xo

Leese





No comments: