Thursday, May 31, 2018

Happy Birthday Gaylord- Happy Birthday Maria- Happy Birthday Corey-Bear

Birthday celebrations in full swing yesterday---



Gaylord.  91.

Ninety one years old!
Ninety one years of roaming this Earth. Raising kids. Innovating your sharp witted mind.
Things may have slowed down a bit for you, but I know in your mind if you could, you certainly would.
Sipping good strong cocktails, with a mix of sarcasm.
Your heart has been broken this last week.
You miss your wife.
You miss your son.
You quietly sit and observe those around you.
You love your fireplace.
You love your outings to Norms.
You have a mind of an elephant.
Never forgetting the important things.
Your stories could captivate us for hours.
You've quieted a bit lately.
Who knows what's flowing through your soul.
Thank you for giving me the love of my life.

Happy 91st Birthday Gaylord!


Such a handsome man....

----------------------------------------------------

Maria.


My best friend.  My rock of lessons.  The one that will rally us girls together, and keep us in check when we're unraveling. Both in spirit and sadness. 

The reminder of a "let's get a round of waters" when the wine just won't stop.

The lover of weekly gathering. 


The first to jump up and help.  

Anyone. 

Maria, when I first met you 10 years ago I never knew how much of an impact you'd have on me.  And on my family. 

In more ways than one. You are amazing.

To me. 

Always. 

Happy Birthday homegirl.  Cheers to many more all together!

Let's go back to Park Ave. and jump curbs.  LOL!  I know that still freaks you out, but it was a good laugh for both of us- boom


Love you,

STAHL as you call me.

------------------------------------

Corey Bear--

Corey is a long time friend of Kris' whom worked for us.
Became like a second son to us.
I sat next to him for years. Watching him navigate through young adult life.
Relationships.
Girls.
Breakups.
New loves.
Soon he'd move on to a new job.  A job that physically allowed so much hard work.
That hard work allowed him to buy his first home.
He's getting married in September.
I am honored to have watched you evolve into such a fine, fine man.
I still miss sitting next to you-




So there you have the first batch of May birthdays!

Hope everyone is back on schedule after sharing a beautiful Memorial weekend.

Love,

Lisa Lynn


"I hope your birthday gave you as much happiness as you give us"




No comments: