Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Celebrating So Much


I have so many pictures to share of our graduate.  One whom walked the podium to the sound of "Kailyn Stahl Cum Laude" with a Bachelor In Mass Communication. 

The timing just doesn't feel right with the sadness lingering in our family right now. 

I'll be back next week for more love. 

More good news, versus bad. 

More sunshine, versus these dark clouds.  Although yesterday and the day before felt so fitting for the sadness that lingers.

I hope you all have a beautiful Memorial Weekend.  I wish you all safe travels if you choose to leave town for a bit.  I wish you all moments together as a family.  Or sitting next to your friends.

I hope you remember to be grateful for the moments on this Earth that are good.  Because in a quick moment things can change.

One phone call.
One doctor visit.
One lab result.

One moment.


Just be kind.  And forgive.


May PEACE be with you friends.


I'm gonna wrap my lover in all the love my soul can weep. 




This Mama Lisa


Pray for us. 
xoxo

No comments: