Friday, March 9, 2018

That Friday Feeling.


Bill works pretty much every Saturday now.  The first few I was a tad lost, but found cooking or cleaning to easily take the space of his time away.  I miss the Saturday mornings together, but must remind myself that if we don't push for our goals now, our summer days will be drenched in long days of work that could have been done months back. 






So, thank you Bill. Thank you for filling in for us.  

I promise to make extra yummy meals every weekend. And I promise to never make Jambalaya again. lol.



I hope you all have a rest-filled weekend. I hope the rain comes down after you're in and cozy.  

Remember to smile at a stranger....YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH....

Be the better half of yourself. Even if you're slogging through life right now.


This Mama Lisa 

Some Snapple Facts-

Did you know peaches are part of the almond family?
Did you know mosquito's are attracted to people who just ate a banana? (Carmen..no banana's!)
Slugs have 4 noses.
Alaska has the highest rate of people that walk to work.
A fish can cough.  

You're welcome friends...now go have some fun! No charge for my entertainment.






No comments: