Thursday, March 22, 2018

Taco Thursday?



I love these Trader Joe hacks for quick meals.  Although, I make tacos my way, these little tips surely look divine!





I hope you're all doing well.  Enjoying the final debut of this "Major" LOL rain??- Is it me, or did this storm get too much of a hype?  Watching the weather men and women last night was making me actually laugh so hard outloud.  What they'll do for coverage...so silly!

Now if I float away on my way home tonight, don't laugh too hard at me, k?

This week has been interesting to say the least. 

Here's more sweet memory pictures that make me smile!



  


Pushing.  Loving. Working super hard. Cleaning. Purging. Organizing. Praying. 

Lots and lots of praying....


May you all have a super good Friday Eve!


This Mama Lisa

ps- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN!  Hope it is a good one xo- Good people, good food, and of course, darn good wine! 

No comments: