Monday, March 26, 2018

Hi My Name Is Lisa


My name is Lisa and I let my hair down Saturday. Errr, not really down, but I slammed it into braids topped with a hat that was a short version of a park ranger.


 But who cares, the sun was shining (mostly), I had dinner in the crock pot, my two human birds were both ok.  So I headed out on the town with these two chica's.  Note to younger self, you will not be able to hang when you're almost forty eight. 


And that grin right there was accepting the fact that sparkling water was probably my best choice, because day drinking at The Bungalow surely creeps up on you.  And fast.

You guys, I also had on heels.  I know, shake your head and rub your eyes.

Lisa + Heels + Tipsy = alltheLOLZZ
Still miss my ol' black faithfuls.  I could do cartwheels in those fellas.

Anyway...moving along, here we have Ranger Lisa and Shell Bell.



Those eyes....lols   and all the lolz for snapchats or chaps snaps or whatever they call it. 



If there's one thing I'll leave this Earth declaring, is have some fun, even if it feels like you're in the midst of complete chaos.  





I do know one thing.  UBER.  Thank the Good Lord for Uber Schmoober. 



No comments: