Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sometimes It's All We Have.


I remember walking the halls of the hospital and wondering how one foot could step in front of the other.  I remember looking at the nurses in the nurses station chatting away as though the world was full of unicorns and puppies (in my poisoned thoughts). The innocent callous nature of working over people fighting for their lives.  The unfairness in those hallways. The way I viewed it.


I was so angry at times. 

I learned to pray.  And pray hard.  

Bill's brother needs an enormous amount of prayers right now.

His mountain to climb just became higher. 

I never trusted God, or if I'm being honest, rightfully prayed to Him.  As a matter of fact, I still find myself questioning many things (like why do bad things happen to good people, and why doesn't God take down the evil humans that lurk this world) And yet, when the beauty of miracles slide in around me, my belief is restored. 

And here we are again. Praying for a miracle.  Praying for someone to push through another day.  

The big picture is embracing the family.  His wife. His father. His daughter. And his son.
Not to mention his grand-babies that have so many amazing memories with their granddad. 

We always want to take the pain.  We want to help with answers.  We want to fight for what we believe will work.  What is wrong, and what should be right.  What is hurting and broken that should be better. 

And yet....

The only thing we have is holding on to FAITH. 



And a miracle.

Rick, you have a circle of humans praying hard.
A family of sisters and a brother that are floating around in deep thoughts filled with love.

Me too. I can't stop thinking about you. 

With love, and a reminder to love your tribe hard. 


This Mama Lisa



 Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

No comments: