Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Do You Feel It?


There's a full moon rising kids.  Saturday to be exact.  You know how I feel about em. 

I feel it. 

So apparently there's some sort of privacy ordeal goin' on with Facebook?  Or so I heard last night on the Nightly News.  This morning I began searching through my portfolio of pictures. 

Talk about pure love. 

I've always had a thing for pictures.

Memories. 

My babies.

My lover.

Our travels.

Our moments. 


New Years Day 2012- With The Reynolds.  A ride home we'll never forget.  Pure peace. 



 Graduating from college. 


I find this last picture a little ironic. 

Rick. 

Right in the middle.

Flow with this full moon friends.  Breath out when the tide pushes against you.  Go with it. 

Memories. 

They become so far, so fast.

Happy Taco Tuesday---Get yo grub on.  Add sour cream. 

With Love and Peace To You,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: