Friday, March 2, 2018

I've Always Said

Dive Bars and Rainy Days....

Raise your hand if you feel me?  

Bill and I have a dream to travel across the US in an RV.  Nothing too big, and yet big enough to live while traveling for a few months. 

My dream to see Martha's Vineyard, and parts of the East Coast.  I'd like to travel through Idaho, with my eyes set on Puget Sound as well.  

Idaho....
Puget Sound
Martha's Vineyard
Martha's Vineyard
Montana
(Idaho)
So many beautiful places in the US! It's just merely a dream right now as we have our noses pointed  down at our desks' and computers, with a mix of phones tied to each ear all day every'day!  Hustlin' day and night to survive.

Working so hard for what we want. 

Check out this crazy list of Dive Bars across the states.

Some seem wonky, while others....pure glory.


I've always loved a good dive bar on a rainy day....

Little bummed they showcased a Dive Bar in Oakland, versus...say, Mothers Bar in Sunset Beach...
Shelley, can you hear me?........




Because, I mean, comeon.. Oakland?! 



Hope your weekend is full of good recipes, a warm stove and lots of peace.


This Mama Lisa

Mothers Bar LOVE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRADY WAYNE EDWARDS!  WE LOVE YOU! MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH, SAFE TRAVELS, AND GOOD FOLKS ALONG YOUR PATH....
YOU'VE LEFT A LEGACY WITH OUR DAUGHTER HOW TO CAMP. HOW TO PUT UP A CAMPSITE AND THE ENTIRE WEEKEND OF CAMPING ONEHECKOFA, GOOD TIME!  She shares her memories of those moments when they were little....and I thank you!









No comments: