Monday, March 12, 2018

My Highlights

The simple highlights for this girl. 

Cooking very early on Saturday morning as the rain came down...

Lasagna (which looks funny here, because this picture is after being in fridge all day....)

Banana Nut Bread (fav house smell just after)
Lunch at Walt's Wharf with Shelley (we took no pictures, no bueno)

Dinner at The Reynolds on a rainy Saturday night.
If you ever want the best Scalloped potato's in all the land, make reservations at their home.
Divine!



The sweetest highlight, coming across these swans in the harbor yesterday afternoon...scooping pretzels right from my hand..


STRIPES ON STRIPES FOR LIFE-LOL

I hope your weekend was full of cozy blankets, a stove filled with a good recipe, and lots of love from those in your tribe---


   Whatever you do, just show up, and give your best--

How'd that sprung-forward-clock feel this mornin?  As for me and this body, I put my slippers on the wrong feet.  So there's that....


Go get it done kids.  


This Mama Lisa

No comments: