Tuesday, September 6, 2016

We're On Vacation.

I have this funny thing about long weekends.  Especially those that involve staying home versus traveling the heartland of California to Arizona because of the word "traffic".
I'd rather stay home.

Home we stayed.
However, it didn't keep me from creeping on all the cute traveling shots of our friends at the lake, or beaches, or even the elaborate travels of Russ and Jodee in Europe!  
Swoon....you two lovers look good in Italy, that's for dang sure!
I missed my other home-girls, like Carmen and Kyoko...
Next time, next time...
 

One of my silly antics while staying home is pretending like we're on vacation.  So I tend to use that verse quite a bit. 

Oh, we don't wanna cook dinner? "We're on vacation"
Oh, we're eating pancakes for breakfast? "We're on vacation"
Oh, we're drinking cocktails at noon?  We're on vacation"
Oh, we're sleeping in? "We're on vacation"

I can go on and on....but seriously I knew I hit my limit when we all rolled up 12 deep on our bike ride Sunday with my wine-therapy group of parents whom have sent their kids off to college and still believe in day drinking....and I ordered a glass of wine at "Sea Legs" in HB, with a side of a chili-cheese dog. 
Not only did the plastic glass of wine have a screw-top, but the chili-dog was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.  Just don't ask Maria if the wine was good, because she will roll her eyes at you.  German beer served her well, but my other home-girls, well...wine did them well too.

I have plenty of pictures again.  It's a common factor while hanging with me...they all expect that "group-shot"

And if we don't gather enough group shots, then what will we have to look back on some day right?
I see a documentary series on us one day.  No big deal.

At least we have em'.


And if you can be a happy clam and let all your worries drift away in the direction of the Bolsa Chica Sunset....well, then. Document the shiz out of it. 
Right?  

And while the parents were soaking up chili cheese dogs and wine in plastic cups, one was here with his beauty (Canyon Lake) being a dd and documentary worker too.
And if you wonder where Miss. Kali was, well she was studying her little eyes off. 

For half a day. 

The other half looked pretty fun, as those snap chats were filled with some al'righty goodness....


So I tip my hat to you travelers, I tip my hat to you city night life seekers.  

Stay tuned for pictures. 

They also involve Bad Company on Saturday night.  

Let me just say.  

I can't stop, won't stop and will never SIT DOWN AT THEIR CONCERT!


Bad Company til' the day I die..........


Happy Tuesday kids.... I hope the weekend felt like "You were on vacation"---



Mine sure did.  

Blessings, and so much to be grateful for---

This Mama Lisa!


Nikki and Chad!!!!  Thank you for the order!  You made Kris' day!!!

Love you two cute lovers....

xoxo

PS-  Prayer request.  John (Shelly's hubby and Madison's daddy) undergoes DOUBLE knee surgery tomorrow..... wowzadoodle!

Praying he heals quick.  Praying he has peace in his heart as he arrives tomorrow.  Praying for Shelly and family as they navigate their quest to get him home and back on the road-  Or back to the Corn Hole games, like last weekend.  Get it done John!  We love you!





No comments: