Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Currently

And while everyone, including myself, tosses their feelings way up in the air with regards to that debate-schbate last night....(personally, I was totally surprised) without sharing too much of my political beliefs, I truly, truly am disappointed with where our nation stands on so many topics.  #embarrassing.  Utterly, utterly embarrassing. 

Historical, and shocking. 

Anyway...moving on to bigger and better things. 

We sent off another card to our donor.  Way across the pond.  First stop, City Of Hope - Where it's opened, read and approved to move on to our dude in Germany. Some words tucked inside written by our big birdie, then little birdie and finally....mama birdie....with grand wishes of making his day.  A moment in time to sit down and read some goodness. From as they call one another "my brother".

The card had this on the outside..


It takes almost a month to reach him.  

I can't wait. 

I just want him to continue to feel our gratefulness.

Our love.

And most of all, we wish him lots of PEACE.


Just when the world needs a little more of it....


I hope your Monday (Scorcher here in Southern Cali) was do-able.

To Kendy, when you read this.  I am so sorry your daddy was taken by that ugly C word.  What a handsome successful man your daddy was.  He will leave a slice of his legacy in you forever and ever.
Never stop making him proud.  Keep pushing Kendy!


Love,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: