Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Sister-In-Love

She's the baby of the nest on Bill's side.  She was another one of my rocks during that last gnarly chapter. 

In fact, I've never felt closer to her, until now.  They reached their necks and hearts out so far to us. Standing back when needed, and yet shadowing my hard days with the perfect text at the perfect time.  
Motherhood warriors.
They stood by us.
For their brother.  For me, and most importantly for our birdie.  I came home one night during the first weeks of diagnosis and she'd left a macrame owl that stayed on my front door keeping watch over our nest.


Sandra celebrates her birthday today. 

I hope she feels all the love from all the the lovers out there.  From friends close and friends afar.  I hope that the love of family wraps around her the love she deserves.  I know your mama would be driving up to your house with some sort of goodness.  I'd like to believe she's blowing you kisses from heaven...



Happy Birthday "Dandra" as your brother calls you....


And if you wonder why I post such an oldie, it's just too good not to. 

You guys, look at our babies...

3 of them off to college, while the youngest are now in high school- (Look at little Reesie)

Plus, Sandra....your smile just radiates --


Your sister in love,

Lisa






No comments: